Cook

Cook

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Dreams Really Do Come True!



We took the girls to Disney on Ice last night. It was so much fun. McKenzie has been asking to go to Disney Land for a year now and I was hoping that last night would be good enough, but now she is asking "When do we get to go to the real Disney Land". The girls were in heaven. They had a smile on there faces all night. Dreams really do come true! It was so fun for Ryan and I to be able to take our girls to something that they were so excited about.


Our Little Princesses Shopping!


What a cute Family!


We couldn't get McKenzie to take her eyes off the dancers
and Brooklyn had to stand up so she could dance.


" I'm so excited Mom!" McKenzie kept saying to me, "Mom Cinderella Waved at me."

Cinderella! Cinderella! Cinderella!

This is at the end of the show when all the Princesses and Princes

came out together and danced.

This is right after a bunch of Fireworks went off. McKenzie had the

biggest smile on her face. She looked up at me and said, " That was cool."





5 comments:

KO said...

The girls look darling! I'm so glad they had so much fun. Question is, did daddy have fun?

Rachelle Cook said...

Yes Daddy had a blast! He was right up there with the girls clapping and dancing. In his chair of course.

Anonymous said...

Oh, they looked so cute. I love how much they love princesses!

Anonymous said...

Cute,Cute,Cute!! Looks like you all had so much fun. I wish we would of taken Pres.

RickAndGina said...

Hey you!!!!! This is GINA, remember me? I just found you through Natalie's blog page. Crazy! How do you two know each other? Go to mine and Rick's blog.... It is called rickandgina I know original. I miss you lady! I miss Kaysville. Say hi to your mom and dad. Love ya.