Cook

Cook

Monday, April 20, 2009

A day of discovery!

A day out at Discovery Gateway. My friend and I decided to take our girls to Discovery Gateway and out to lunch during the spring break holiday. The girls were so excited they were giggling and being silly all the way down. It was very busy with it being a rainy day and spring break, but the girls still had a blast. McKenzie love to go shopping at the grocery store there, so that 's were we headed first. We spent about 2 hours there just moving from one thing to the next. I love taking the kids to places like this, because it really lets them open up and use their imaginations.
McKenzie loading up on groceries.
Brooklyn loading up on the donuts. That's my girl!
McKenzie could have spent the whole 2 hours in the store if I would have let her.
Brooklyn was so excited to ride the horse. She even cut infront of a few kids to get in the front of the line. I guess when you are little you can do that and get a way with it.
The girls loved this station. There are tons of tubes and holes for them to put the balls in and then the balls roll to different destinations.
Does Brooklyn look alittle worried? Every time one of the kids would push the buttons to make the helicopter sounds she would get worried they were going to fly away.

Four cute girls after a long fun day.

No comments: