Cook

Cook

Thursday, July 30, 2009

4th of July fun!

Our 4th of July was a fun filled day. We started the day off at the Kaysville Parade. The kids had a blast catching the candy and handing out with the cousins. We then went back to my parents house and had a BBQ with the family and the kids played in the swimming pool. Grandpa and Ryan filled up tons of water balloons and Kevin was a good spot and swam with all the kids. We then went home for a much needed nap and then later that night had a BBQ with the neighboors a fun water fight and fireworks. We had a fun day with everyone we hung out with.





1 comment:

Jake, Katie, & Macie said...

Ok so I don't know if Jake is going to let me blog anymore. I was crying my eyes out. I miss family so so so much. I am so excited to see you guys. Love you. Give Kenz and Boo a squeeze and tickle them for me.