Cook

Cook

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Good bye to daddy!

Well it's been another crazy week. Ryan left Tuesday morning for Montana. It was a sad day for me, the girls and Ryan. Ryan made it safely there and with in a couple days found us a place to live. It's a little 4 bedroom duplex. Right now he is just sleeping on a little twin air mattress and can't wait for us to get up there. The girls and I are moving up there at the end of the month. We are already counting down to the day we see daddy. Today was an emotional one. I was getting ready for church and Brooklyn came in and said "mom McKenzie is crying, she misses daddy." I go out into the living room and she is in tears. I ended up having to call Ryan so that she could talk to him, but she was crying so hard that she couldn't even talk to him. Church was a challenge with out Ryan to help with the girls. They were great until it came time for me to have to teach then they both wanted me. We made it through church and then came home for a long nap. I also attached some pictures of the house in Montana. Soon that will be were we are living for the next 9 months. Adventure here we come. Ryan says it's beautiful, so I'm excited to go and check out Montana.
Ryan and the girls the morning he left.


The House


The kitchen

The living room where Ryan has been camping out.





3 comments:

Bryan and Allie said...

These pictures made me cry just looking at them. Distance makes the heart grow fonder, thats for sure. I hope you were able to take to Ryan on the webcam last night. We love you Rachelle, and can't wait to see you this week! :)

KO said...

Oh sad... I'm sure it's been hard on everyone without him. Hope these next few weeks go by really fast. Call me if you wanna play or need a break!

Jake, Katie, & Macie said...

The house looks good. I am still not cool with you moving but at least you have a place to stay. 16 days! Can't wait to see you guys.