Cook

Cook

Friday, September 4, 2009

We've made it to Montana!

Well if just thought I would let everyone know that we have made it to Montana. We have been here almost a week. I haven't had much time to blog yet, but I'm hoping to get some time on Sunday. We miss you all, and yes the girls are already asking when we get to come home. The call this home our Montana home and and keep asking to go home to there Utah home. McKenzie and Brooklyn are missing their friends and their Grandma's. They just don't understand that it takes 9 hours to go to see them. I hope they get used to things soon. We haven't gone to church yet, so I'm hoping we can meet some people this Sunday. I will try and update pics of Montana and more on Sunday. Thank you to everyone who helped us get all packed up and ready to go especially my mom I wouldn't have been able to to it with out her. We love you all and miss you tons.

1 comment:

Johnstun Fam said...

I am glad you made it safely! I am sad we didn't get to get together, life is just too busy! I am glad we have blogs though to keep in touch! I can't wait to see pics of your new temp. home.