Well today we woke up to snow. So yes for those of you that have asked if we have snow yet. Today it has snowed all day. It didn't stick any more than this picture, but we will get more through the weekend. The weather for the next week is Thur snow- hi 38 low 18, Fri Partly Cloudy- hi 25 low 5, Sat snow - hi 21 low 4, Sun-Mon Partly cloudy- hi 25 low 11, Tues-Fri Rainy hi 40's low 30's. So It's going go be a wet week next week. I just hope I can keep these kids busy, so we don't go crazy. I guess I will just have to bundle them up and go play in our winter wonder land.





2 comments:
I feel for you! Those MN winters were HARD! Just plan lots of play dates!
how fun! Love that snow!
Post a Comment