Cook

Cook

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Let's cut each other's hair!

Yes the girls decided it would be fun to cut each other's hair. They were both down stairs being so good and playing, at least that is what I thought they were doing. The both came running upstairs excited that they had cut their hair shorter. I on the other hand was not so excited. They both cut the front of their hair pretty good, Brooklyn's was the worst of the two. I was so sad, because Brooklyn's hair was getting so long. They both lost their favorite toys for a week, lost Movie night on Friday and not toys or treats from the store. They had to miss out because now we had to pay for hair cuts. The next day I took them for hair cuts and we were able to fix it so it didn't look so bad. Kid's, gotta love em.
Miss McKenzie's
Miss Brooklyn's
Our little stinker's!

No comments: