Cook

Cook

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Glacier Picture's Coming Soon!

My Dad, Mom, Dino, Kevin and Philip recently came up here for a visit and we all headed up to Glacier National Park together. We spent 31/2 days in this great cabin on Lake McDonald. Glacier was amazing I have never seen such beautiful scenery in my life. I can't wait to share more pictures, but between both families we took about 600 pictures and I'm still picking through all of them. I hope to have a complete Glacier post soon. We had a great time and I'm so glad that my family was able to spend some time in Montana with us. Thanks for the visit. We miss you guys and can't wait to see everyone when we come visit in July. Love you all!
This is the cabin we stayed in.

Lake McDonald
This is what we woke up to every morning.

3 comments:

Shalantie said...

That's so funny.. my little bro is on his mission in kalispel right now... he has sent us pictures of glacier park too! and I swear he is standing in the same spot that you guys are. It sure is gorgeous out there! Keep an eye out for Elder Miner :)

Shalantie said...

nevermind... I searched and searched your blog for where you live in montana... and I came across great falls. you are over 4 hours away from kalispell. You probably won't run into Elder Miner. Maybe he'll be put in your area sometime though.

RickAndGina said...

That is gOrgEoUs!!! How fun!