Cook

Cook

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day Parties

Sugar, Sugar and More Sugar. 
 I was lucky and got to help with Brooklyn's Valentine's party.  We had tons of fun frosting cookies, playing games and making lollipop flowers.  I love being able to go over to the school and hang out with the kids when they have a party.  I did sneak over to McKenzie's class for a minute to see how things were going in her class.  McKenzie had fun munching down snacks, playing games and making chocolate kiss roses.  

This is what I had for the kids to do.  We frosted and decorated sugar cookies then the kids munched them down. 


This was the game the kids had to play. They had to see how many hearts they stack before the timer went off.  They got to keep all the hearts they had stacked. 

Miss McKenzie getting ready to make her roses.  She was excited to see  me come and say hi.

This is Brooklyn's litte friend Carmine.  Apparently they are best buddies at school.  Of course it's a boy. 

No comments: