Happy Birthday Brooklyn!
We can't believe that our baby is 2. They grow up so fast.
For Brooklyn's birthday we went to the zoo with some of the family.
We had ton's of fun!
Brooklyn was not quite sure if she liked the train or not. By the end she was smiling.
McKenzie of course loves the train and could wait to go.
Look at those cute sisters. I love that we had them close and they love doing everything together.
McKenzie and Brooklyn on the Tigers. At home Brooklyn would say the tigers scared her, but when we saw them she was excited.
The Tiger was sleeping but the kids got and up close and personal look at the Amur Leopard. It was walking back an forth in front of the glass. It was pretty cool!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Cute,Cute Brooklyn!!!!
Rachelle - I am just so excited that you blog! I loved seeing pictures of your house. Maybe I'll see it in real life one of these days! Oh yeah and I took Aubrey to the Princess on Ice show too! It was a different night though. Anyways, cute pictures and what a cute family! Let's get together soon! Brittney
Rachelle ... I just found you on the DHS blog and I've been meaning to call you all week! I'm happy to help with whatever, I talked to April and she said you wanted us to work on something together so just let me know :) Your family is so cute! Brooklyn is darling! Keep in touch! Jen
Post a Comment