Cook

Cook

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's Day!
Being a mother is the hardest job in the world, but also the most rewarding. I love being a mother. I love waking up to these two little faces every morning. For mother's day Ryan and the girls took me to the greenhouse to pick out some bushes and flowers for the front of our house. I was excited because I have been asking Ryan if we could do something with the front of our house. The girls had a great time picking out the flowers and couldn't wait to go home and play with the dirt. As you can see they worked very had at playing in the dirt.

Ryan hard at work. He unloaded his truck twice, once with bark and the other top soil. He is feeling it today, and so am I. I can't believe what alittle racking and moving dirt can do to your body.
Looks much better!
It was so nice to add alittle color to the front of the house. We are not going to put in grass right now, so it was nice to at least do the flower beds.







My two beautiful girls! They had so much fun playing in the durt all day. They were such good helpers with racking the dirt and planting the flowers. I love my two little balls of dirt.

1 comment:

Hansencrew said...

The flower beds look really nice! The girls are so funny! Kids can get so dirty in a matter of seconds when they're out in the dirt! Mine sure do!