Saturday we took the girls down to The Gateway for the Chalk Art Festival. It was quite warm, so the girls were very excited when we went by the booth with Creamies. They were gone in no time.
This is some of the Chalk Art that was on the sidewalks. There were some pretty amazing pictures.
These were some of our favorites.


The girls were so funny, they would start screaming when the water would start, even though they were not getting wet.

McKenzie liked to stay on the outside of the water, but Brooklyn was not scared at all and ran all over the place getting soaked. They had a blast!

We couldn't get Brooklyn out of the water. She was having so much fun just running around screaming. That's are Boo no Fear!

Cute little Brooklyn all wet!
4 comments:
Thanks for coming and visiting me at the Gateway. It made my day much more fun!
Those chalk pictures looked cool! Saturday was a really hot day, but I'm not complaining cause I want warm weather to stick around for longer than a day or so!!
Man I miss you guys!!! Kenz and Boo looks so cute. I love it when they get excited about something. The chalk festival looked really cool. Jake and I want to come next time. Love you tons.
Looks like you guys had fun at the chalk festival. Those chalk pictures are amazing!
Post a Comment