On Sunday we decided to take the girls for a walk over to this park by our house. It's called Jensen Park. There are no toys to play on, but there is tons to see. There are tons of different ducks, birds and fish, so for family night we thought it would be fun to take the girls fishing. Ryan told McKenzie Sunday night that we would come back and go fishing for family night, so first thing in the morning she was digging through her toys trying to find her fishing box " for the food", as McKenzie would say.
No Fish, but we had fun anyways!
4 comments:
Oh, jealous. That looks like it was so much fun. I miss you guys so so so bad, and love your guts. Have a great day.
It looks like they had fun! You'll have to bring all of your fising gear when we go to Bridger so your girls can fish. The kids will love fishing there. Easton is doing really well casting his fly rod in the back yard. We'll see how Aspen does! I don't like touching worms, but I'm sure Aspen won't mind a bit!
Hey Cooks! It has been forever! Your girls are darling! How are you guys? You all look great. We are living in MN. right now, but will be in Utah for the months of July and August, so we should try to get together and catch up. keep in touch!
Chris and Sarah Quilter
Hey girl! Sorry I haven't called ya back.....I am a bad friend! Way cute family pictures! Talk to you soon! loveya!
Post a Comment