Thanksgiving Dinner
We had Thanksgiving Dinner with my family at our house this year. I finally learned what our parents had to go through to prepare Thanksgiving Dinner. It was a lot of work, but it ended up great and everyone had a great time.
My Mom and Dad made indian headbands with the kids. We felt like that suited them best. They are all little indians.

McKenzie and Aspen working on there headbands.

McKenzie and Aspen showing off there headbands. What cute little girls.

Our little McKenzie. Brooklyn didn't want to wear her headband. :(

Brooklyn very excited to finally eat.

McKenzie showing off again. I don't know what is up with the hand pose. She sure is a silly girl.

Some of the family enjoying dinner. Sorry the pictures of the other table didn't work very good.

McKenzie enjoying her Chocolate Cream Pie

Brooklyn with her yummy Banana Cream Pie

We had a great Dinner, thank you everyone for your help.
4 comments:
Yep, it was a great Thanksgiving, and the food was Yummy!! Let us know if you or Katie find out what time we're thinking of doing our Salt Lake FHE for Saturday....
Cute pictures! How did your jars turn out for your shower?
I don't know what I did with your address can I get it again
Those Christmas pics are so cute on the top of your page! It's crazy how big they have grown in just a year! Kindov sad too!
Post a Comment