McKenzie's First Sunshine Generation Performance
I have been meaning to post these pictures for a while, but I haven't had time. McKenzie has been practicing with her Sunshine group sense September for there Christmas performances. She loves to sing and perform in front of everyone, so we thought it would be fun for her to do this. She was very nervous, but she went up there and did a great job. They all performed 3 different times and each time you could see that they had more confidence. Thank you to everyone that came and watched her perform, she loved seeing family in the audience.
The songs she sang were
I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas
Santa's bag of Toys
Jingle Bells and White Christmas

4 comments:
Too cute! She did such a great job.
The pictures turned out so cute. The one with Aspen is really cute! I'll have to try to copy that one over! It was fun to come see her perform. She did a great job!
It was so fun to see her up on the stage singing away. She is such a cutie and will be greatly missed by her favorite Aunt. :)
Cute little SUNSHINE!
Post a Comment