Today is Brooklyn's 3rd birthday. I can't believe how time has flown by. It seems like yesterday she was just a baby. I so miss her being little. I don't know who was more excited for today McKenzie or Brooklyn. McKenzie woke up at 6:30 and I heard this little voice singing Happy Birthday to Brooklyn. McKenzie keep at it for a 1/2 hour until Brooklyn finally woke up. What a fun way to wake up, McKenzie singing Happy Birthday to you. We sure love our Kenz. Brooklyn is so much fun and we love her tons. She keeps us on our toes and is always making us laugh. We love you Brooklyn!
This is the day Brooklyn was born. She was so little and so precious.

Brooklyn destroyed her birthday cake. I just had to show these pictures. This is the before.

This is the after. I remember finding frosting all over the blinds, walls and floor when she was done. What a cutie!

1 comment:
Happy 3rd birthday Brookie! We love and miss you tons!
Post a Comment