We are so happy to have Kevin home. We had tons of fun going to see him at the airport. The kids thought it was so cool. After the airport my parents and Philip headed home with Kevin, so that he could be released. The rest of us went out to eat for Easton's birthday dinner. Easton turned 6 and was so excited that Kevin was coming home on his birthday. After dinner we went back to my parents and hung out all night. We celebrated Easton's birthday and Kevin coming home. It was tons of fun just hanging out with everyone and talking with Kevin.
This is the kids at the airport waiting for Kevin.
Here's Kevin. We were all so excited to see him.
1 comment:
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....that looked like so much fun. I love that everyone wore their shirt. I bet Kev loved it. The girls are so cute with him. It is way fun having him home. I love talking to him on the phone. I am jealous though.
Post a Comment