Cook

Cook

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spring Time!

I saw this cute idea in the Friend on how to make tulips, so I thought we would give it a try. It did turn in to a week long project, but the girls loved it and the three of us had fun making them. All you need is an egg carton, paint, tissue paper and steams and glue. They turned out really cute and the girls loved the painting.
McKenzie into her painting
Brooklyn at work
The finished tulips
We decided to paint some water bottles for a vase for the flowers and little rocks to keep them from falling over. It was messy but fun.
The finished product and two very proud girls.
A closer look

They turned out cute. I think I had just as much fun as the girls did. A little mommy and daughter time.

3 comments:

Hansencrew said...

Those are darling! I may have to attempt to make those! What friend magazine was it in?

Rachelle Cook said...

The March Friend is where you will find them. They are super easy and the kids loved it.

lur said...

Those are so cute and they won't die off --since you are missing your tulips in Syracuse! Fun memories with your girls.