I got this recipe from my sister-in-law and we had it for dinner last night. It was so easy to make and very yummy. My kids loved it and even my picky Ryan liked it, so thank you Katie for a new yummy recipe the whole family loved.
Creamy Crock Pot Chicken
4-5 Chicken Breasts (can be frozen)
1 can Cream of Chicken soup
1 pkg. Italian Dressing (it's the dry seasoning next to Ranch packets)
1/2 cube Butter
4-5 Chicken Breasts (can be frozen)
1 can Cream of Chicken soup
1 pkg. Italian Dressing (it's the dry seasoning next to Ranch packets)
1/2 cube Butter
1 8 oz package of Cream Cheese
Place chicken, soup, dressing and butter in crock pot. Cook on low for 5-6 hours. Shred chicken and add cream cheese one half hour before serving. Serve over rice. Enjoy!
2 comments:
Glad you liked it! I'm always us for quick and easy recipes... so please share when you have one.
My family LOVES this recipe. The only thing I do different, is I use a can of cream of mushroom instead of cream of chicken. I also just cook the chicken, butter and italian seasoning in the crockpot till the chicken is done, then I take the chicken out and shred it, then put it back in. Then in a saucepan I cook the cream of mushroom and cream cheese till smooth, then put it in the crockpot for 30 minutes! Anyways.... probably doesn't taste a whole lot different the way I do it! I'll have to try to cream of chicken and see which one I like better. It was good talking to you yesterday! We'll talk soon!
Post a Comment