We took a little trip to Helena about a month ago to buy a new trailer for our 4 wheelers. It was fun to just get away for the day. We took the kids to lunch and over to the carousel. The girls loved riding on the carousel, they could have rode on it all day. On our way to Helena we saw some Big Horn Sheep. I know they look different then you would expect, but they are females and babies and they look a lot different from the males. When we pulled off to take some pictures we noticed something that had been hit on the side of the road. As we got closer we could see the claws on it and realized that it was a Grizzly Bear cub. I took a picture of it, but will not post it, because someone cut it's head off and that is just wrong. I showed the picture to my Uncle Bob who stopped by on his way home to Alaska and he verified that it was a Grizzly Bear about 2 years old. You don't see that everyday in Utah.
No comments:
Post a Comment