Mother's Day was spent being a mother. McKenzie had been sick most of the week and by Sunday she was pretty sick. She was burning up, crying that her ears hurt and throwing up. I spent most of the day taking care of her. Ryan and Brooklyn fixed all of us a great breakfast, while I sat on the couch with McKenzie. By that afternoon we decided that we should probably take her into the doctor. We don't have insurance so we were not to excited about needing to take her in. She ended up having a really bad ear infection, so I was really glad we took her in even though it cost $200.00 for the visit and medication. She was still pretty miserable for a few more day, but is now back to her normal McKenzie. Later that night the girls and I opened my presents. Ryan gave me a new sewing machine and all the goodies to go with it.
The Girls Decorated my presents so cute I just had to take a picture of them.
1 comment:
Thats too bad that Kenzie was sick...I'm glad she's feeling better! Hope you guys are having fun! Only a week and a half till part of the family goes up there!:) I think they're pretty excited! We can't wait to see you guys in July!
Post a Comment