Every year my family likes to go up by Snow Basin and take family pictures in the autumn leaves. This weekend was perfect the leaves were so pretty.I love it when the leaves change, but I don't know if I'm ready for what comes after the leaves change. McKenzie thought it was so cool that the leaves turned Red, Yellow and Orange. The kids had a great time running around together in the leaves.
Here we all are minus Kevin, who is serving a mission in California.

7 comments:
Those turned out so cute! Be sure to put them all on a CD for me and I'll do the same. I posted some on my blog, so you'll have to check them out!
I can't believe the leaves are already changing. We've gotta get up in the mountains and take some fun pictures. They turned out great! It was fun to see the girls again last week.
Cute new background too!
Those pictures are adorable!
cute pictures! I love this time of year! So when we getting together? Did Carrie bring you that ribbon?
Way cute! Rachelle, you look beautiful in the group shot. I love how they turned out.
How cute! Brooky and Kenzie are so adorable in those. I'm such a lucky aunt;)
LoVe the fall pictures! The girls are getting so big.
Post a Comment