Cook

Cook

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Fun with Macie!

Yesterday I went over to my sister's house and took pictures of her cute little baby Macie. I got a new camera for christmas and have been taking some classes, so I wanted to test out the camera. Macie was a good sport and slept most of the time. We thought we would do the naked (diaper) pictures first and then put on her clothes. She was fine until we put on her clothes then she was awake and not wanting to play anymore, so we are going to try pictures with clothes on another day. I had tons of fun and learned alot about what modes on my camera work the best. Thanks Katie and Macie for a fun afternoon.
These are a few of my favorites. Isn't she a cutie!








4 comments:

Johnstun Fam said...

oh she is so cute, way to go with the pictures!!!

Hansencrew said...

those turned out really cute. They remind me of the ones that Cassie did for Lainee...she is so cute!

Matt, Laura, Tyce said...

She is gorgeous!! Next time I have a baby, you're hired. Nice job on the photography Rachelle! Macey is adorable;)

Sarah said...

So cute! Good job on the pics! What camera did you get? I just got a new for my b-day and I wish there were classes around to help me with it!! Let me know all the good stuff you learn!