Cook

Cook

Monday, January 19, 2009

Good Luck to Allie and Bryan!

Allie and Bryan are moving to Texas tomorrow, so last night was a sad/happy night. We are so excited for their new adventure, but also very sad that we will not be able to see them very often. McKenzie and Brooklyn love them so much and will truely miss them. Last night they didn't want to go home, they just wanted to keep giving them hugs. I didn't think that they would have such a hard time, expecially McKenzie. Once we got driving home she kept saying that she was really sad and was going to miss Allie and Bryan. I looked back to talk to her and her eyes were all red and little tears were forming. It showed me that even the little kids have emotions and that things like this do effect them. We wish you guys the best and hope to hear from you soon. Enjoy the warm weather. We love you guys!


3 comments:

KO said...

So bittersweet. I'm happy for them and this stage of their life, but selfishly, I'm so sad. Hopefully I can get over this initial sadness and realize their not dead, just distant. I hope to see them soon... I'm sure we all are.

Nate and Nicole said...

Hey I went private with my blog and didn't get your email address. If you want access to my blog, send me your email address...
nicjacobson@gmail.com

Bryan and Allie said...

It was so hard saying goodbye to everyone that Sunday night. Especially the girls. It hards to accept the fact that they are going to grow up so fast while we're away, and I hope they'll never forget who Aunt Allie is! Seeing pictures of them puts a smile on my face, but also makes me so home sick. I love all of you so much! We'll definately have to have my parents use the Webcam when you're over there on Sunday's. Hope all is well. We love and miss you all!