Cook

Cook

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy Birthday McKenzie!

Happy Birthday McKenzie!
I can't beleive that our little McKenzie is 4 years old today. Time sure does fly. It seems like yesterday she was just a little baby. McKenzie brings so much joy to our lifes and we love her so much. McKenzie is such a big helper and loves her little sister Brooklyn tons. McKenzie is a little smarty and loves going to school. One of her favorite things to do is play school with Brooklyn and of course McKenzie is the teacher. McKenzie also love to sing, she is always spreading joy by singing all day. We love you McKenzie!

McKenzie Cook on February 19, 2005
McKenzie on her 1st birthday. Yes that is me 7 1/2 months pregnant with Brooklyn.
McKenzie on her 2nd birthday.
McKenzie on her 3rd birthday.
Check in later for pictures from her 4th birthday.

3 comments:

Bryan and Allie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MCKENZIE! I sure wish we could be there tonight for your birthday celebrations! We miss you so much and love you tons! See you in April! :)

KO said...

Wow... 4 years sure goes fast. Sorry we couldn't be there for the big celebration. Tell Kenz we love her!

Bryan and Allie said...

Did my package come for McKenzie yet? I hope so, because it should be there by now. Sorry for the delay.

I'm SO excited to see everyone in April! Tell those cute girls that Aunt Allie loves them! :)

Love you!