Cook

Cook

Friday, February 27, 2009

McKenzie's 4th Birthday!

Here are some pictures from McKenzie's Birthday. I still can't believe she is 4. She grew up so fast. Her birthday was tons of fun! Thank you to everyone that came.
Our Cute Birthday Girl!

McKenzie doesn't like cake, so we decided to have a ice cream bar with lots of toppings. McKenzie loves ice cream will lots of chocolate on it.

YUMMY! YUMMY! ICE CREAM!McKenzie with all her fun presents. We bought her a V-Smile and both girls love it. I think Ryan likes it too. McKenzie calls it her Kid Wii.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

How fun! She is so cute and has such gorgeous hair! I wish my girls had those thick pretty curls! I hope it was a great day for McKenzie!!!

Bryan and Allie said...

Thanks for uploading the pics! If only I could've been there! She is growing up to fast and is so beautiful!