Cook

Cook

Friday, February 13, 2009

Our little Brooklyn is getting big. I was so excited the other day when I was finally able to pull her hair up in pigtails.
McKenzie and Brooklyn being silly while I play with my camera. They love to pose and have me take pictures. They are so funny when I get out my camera to try new things, they are always wanting me to take a picture of them.

3 comments:

KO said...

I want to stop time so they don't get any bigger. I can't believe Kenz is 4 this week. However, they get cuter and cuter as each new birthday rolls around. Cute pics!

Bryan and Allie said...

Oh my gosh Brooklyn looks SO dang cute with pigtails! I serisouly miss those girls so much! Its hard to see them grow up so fast when I'm not around. I can't wait to see everyone in April! :)

Sarah said...

That hair is too cute! I love when they can finally sport the piggies! What cute girls.