Cook

Cook

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Spring is near!

A Sunny Saturday Afternoon!
I took the girls out on Saturday to get some much needed fresh air. It was a little chilly, but they had fun riding their bikes. Brooklyn is so funny when she gets on her bike, because she sings at the top of her lungs as she is riding. She is such a silly one. McKenzie noticed today that our tulips had started to come up. She was so excited she said "Look mom our flowers are coming up winter is over." When we planted the flowers in the fall I told her that they would come up when winter was over and the snow was all gone. I wish winter was over, but it snowed last night and it is going to again tomorrow. Yeah for snow! I do love our mountains covered in snow, but I'm ready for warmer weather.
Brooklyn singing as loud as she can for all to hear.
McKenzie very excited to be outside.
Our Tulips popping through.
McKenzie pointing out the pink ones, at least that is what she thinks.
Our cute girls!
Do you think they like each other. I love that they always have each other to play with, and for the most part love playing with each other.

2 comments:

Bryan and Allie said...

Such cute girls! We sure do miss them and you guys of course too! :)

KO said...

Can't wait for winter to be over either. Even I'm ready to ride my bike outside. Cute, cute girls!