Cook

Cook

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Adam's Canyon Adventure

Last Saturday Ryan and I took my young women up Adam's Canyon for their yearly hike. The weather was great and the hike was beautiful. I haven't been up Adam's Canyon for years. ( It defiantly showed) I forgot how beautiful it was. We all had a great adventure. Ryan was such a good sport in coming and helping us get up to the waterfall. The river was a little high so in some parts he stood in the freezing water to help the girls across. What a good guy. I hope we can make it up again this year, I just need to recover from this trip first. I've decided that it is pretty pathetic that I couldn't move my legs later that night or the next day, so I guess I need to work out more then I already do. I don't want to be that sore the next time we go on that hike.

All of us hanging out after we got to the top.

Me and my cute husband at the waterfall.
This is what we had to walk through to get to the other side of the water fall. It was really cold, but we had fun doing it.

No comments: