It's official Ryan has accepted the job in Great Falls Montana and will start in August. We are very excited for this fun adventure. Ryan is planning on starting in August and going up there for the first month to get us a place to live and things started with work. The girls and I will be moving up there in September. Don't worry we won't be gone for long, this job will only be for about 9 months, so we will be back I hope by next summer. We are going to try and sell the house, but if you know anyone that would like to rent it please let us know. Here are a few pictures of of Great Falls. We will update you all later as more information comes our way.



5 comments:
I am way excited for you guys. It will be an awesome adventure. I guess I can't get too mad since I move every summer. I am going to miss you guys crazy bad though. Your girls are my girls. Love you tons. Less than 2 months baby.
What a fun opportunity! Embrace moving out of state... it will be great!
I am happy that you will be together as a family! Thats how it should be! But you will all be missed alot! Aspen will miss her Kenzie & Brooklyn! Now that most of our craziness is over between your girls camp and my wedding stuff, we'll have to get them together alot before you go! See you Saturday!
We are so excited for your guys! This will be a great opportunity for you guys too. We will miss you lots, but luckily its only 9 months and we'll get to see you guys in August before you head out!
How fun! That is an adventure. It looks like such a nice place to live.
Post a Comment