Cook

Cook

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Catching Up!

Well things have been alittle crazy around here, so I haven't had time to blog much. Im the Camp Director this year and camp is in 2 1/2 weeks, so I have been really busy getting things together. Ryan has just finished up the Hotel that he has been working on for the last year, so he has not been home before 10:00pm for 3 weeks now. Along with my kids, housekeeping, and many other things, I just haven't had time. Today I finally sat down and posted everything I could think of sense Mother's Day. So I hope you enjoy all the pictures.

1 comment:

Bryan and Allie said...

I'm so happy Ryan is done with the hotel and it has allowed you to have some family time all together. :) Your recent posts made me really home sick. I miss you all so much, and August just seems too far away right now!

Love you guys!