Cook

Cook

Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas Day!

Christmas morning was so fun this year. The girls were so excited they could hardly stand it. From December 1st until Christmas they would wake up every morning at 6:30 am so they could open their count down and put an ornament on the tree. They didn't let us down and woke up at 6:30 am Christmas morning ready to see what Santa had brought them. We had tons of fun watching the girls rip into all their presents. McKenzie just kept saying "This is the best Christmas ever." After presents we had a yummy Christmas Breakfast. I made fresh blueberry muffins and we had vanilla yogurt with fresh raspberries, bananas, and kiwi's. After Breakfast we opened all the presents from my family and made a phone call to my parents to see how their Christmas morning was going. We gave my brothers marshmallow shooters , so they were already at war with each other. I wish we could have been their to see them. A few hours later we set up the web cam so that Ryan's family could watch the girls unwrap their presents and so we could watch them unwrap what we had sent to them. We had tons of fun talking with the families. This year was great staying in and just spending time together as a family. It was a little different not to go to our families and I will admit that I did cry when I talked to my dad, but all in all we had a great day. Thanks to everyone who made it a great day.
I think Santa finally came.
The girls wasted no time digging into their stockings.
Lucky always does a good job ripping into his presents.
And their off!
I love this picture. McKenzie has wanted a camera forever and to see that Brooklyn got one brought a little stress to her face. She soon found the same shaped present and was excited to get her own camera.
Brooklyn digging into her present.
Both girls got a Littlest Petshop House. They were both very happy.

Do you think McKenzie is excited that she got some barbies.
The girls thought it was so silly that Santa wrapped their doll house with daddy's blanket.
They were so excited about their new doll house. They played with it all day.
Ryan got a new fishing reel and rod for Christmas along with a few other goodies.
Ryan was very excited about his new Sage rod.
The girls got me some new CD's Darius Rucker and Lady Antebellum.
Ryan also got me a digital picture fame, some workout clothes, slippers, a scarf and beanie and a little gold box. The girls were very curious as to what was in this little present.
"What's inside mom, what's inside."
Ryan spoiled me this year and gave me this beautiful ring. I have wanted for along time, so I was very excited.
For our family game this year we got a Wii and the new Wii fit plus and Mario Cart.
Brooklyn very excited with what she got.
McKenzie showing us the goods.
The girls didn't waist any time making their Barbie's at home in their new doll house.
The end result!
I think this picture tells it all. We all had a great Christmas day.

No comments: