Yes I'm finally getting to my Christmas Posts and still have New Year's and a few other posts to go. Sense Christmas things have been a little crazy. The week after Christmas our really good friends were packing to move to Utah. They have a two year old and a three week old baby. I watched the kids for three days that week so Becky and Weston could work on pack up their house. We are very sad that they are gone, but we will only be about 45 minutes away from each other when we move back to Utah. The Sunday after New Years my friend Ashley's water broke while at church, so Ryan and I took the kids home with us and had them until later the next day. Ashley was 3 1/2 weeks early, so they had no family here to take care of the kids. We were glad to take them and the girls love that they had a sleepover with their friends. I was exhausted and glad to have just my two little girls after these two weeks. Later that week both girls got sick with a head cold, so more sleepless nights were ahead. We are finally getting back to normal this week. I'm hoping to get New Year's and a few more posts finished in the next few days. Life is such and adventure, there is always something going on to keep us going.
No comments:
Post a Comment