Cook

Cook

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Friend Christmas Party!

We thought it would be fun to invite some friend over this year and have a Christmas party. Being away from family this year we really wanted to continue some of our traditions and share them with friends. The girls were so excited, but by mid day they were both complaining of a stomach ache. Two of our friends kids had been throwing up the day before, but were feeling better so we decided to go on with the party. The kids had all been together all week, Brooklyn decided to welcome them all by throwing up in the hall. I have never seen so much come out of such a little person like Boo. She felt better after that and wanted to play. We told everyone at the door, but they didn't care and the party went on. Everyone had a blast. We had great food and great company. We introduced the Right/Left game and everyone loved it. After the game was over McKenzie said she didn't feel good and also throw up. By the end of the night I ended up just sticking them in their PJ's and in bed with a movie. What a party. I ended up getting sick that night and all day Sunday and by mid week Ryan was also throwing up. I'm just glad that we had it all out of our systems by Christmas.



This is Everyone getting ready for the Right/Left Game. I didn't get very many pictures because I was in and out of the bathroom with Brooklyn.

Our Sick Little Girls!


No comments: