Brooklyn and I spent the day with McKenzie and her Kindergarten class at Field Day. It was sunny, but a little chilly with the wind. The kids didn't seem to mind and had tons of fun.
Brooklyn so excited to be hanging out with her big sis.
The good old parachute. I remember playing with the parachute when I was in Elementary. It was so fun watching the kids giggle as water balloons went up in the air.
Next the kids to use their feet to pick up marbles. It was pretty funny.
Time to cool down with an otter pop.
And their off to the water slide. The kids could have played on it all day.
The girls and their teacher planning attack on the boys.
All the kids at the end of a fun day.
1 comment:
Time passes us by so fast. I feel bad that we haven't seen your family since you've been back in Utah. And now we hear that your leaving again.
Change is hard.Grandma Cook never and still doesn't handle change very well. Your generation has change all the time. I feel that it's because you are being seasoned for the times that are approaching in the world, in government, and the church. Lacey has been gone now for almost 5 years and 4 more to go. She has moved 5 times in 5 years and struggled each time. Your kids are strong and were given to you because of their strength and goodness and if you stay strong and supportive they will honor you all the days of their lives. I wish you the best. Ryan has always been a favorite of mine. Just like Clint, tough on the outside, but very sensitive and loving on the inside. Love you guys
Aunt Debbie
Post a Comment