Happy Birthday Brooklyn!
I can't believe that our little Brooklyn is 5 today.
We love our little Boo she brings so much joy to our house.
5Things Brooklyn Loves To Do:
1.Brooklyn loves to snuggle, especially with her daddy.
2. Brooklyn loves to be with her sister McKenzie.
3. Brooklyn loves to be outside. She loves to ride her bike and swing.
4. Brooklyn loves to color, she is an amazing artist.
5. Brooklyn loves babies. She loves to hold them and play with them.
Brooklyn is such a loving little girl. We love having her in our family.


3 comments:
Happy Birthday Boo!! I can't believe you're 5 years old today. You're such a cutie and we're glad you're in our family! Have a fun day. Love-Chase, Katie, and Tate.
Happy birthday Brookie! It was so fun to talk with you today! You are growing up so fast! I'm so happy we get to move back soon, so we can see you lots! Love you Boo!
Happy Birthday to my Brooklyn,
Boo, Brookie or Broccoli! You have
lots of fun nicknames. We love you
and can't believe you are five!!
Sorry I won't be here for your
party of Saturday-but we will be
thinking of you in Texas. Have a
fun time bowling and partying.
Post a Comment