Cook

Cook

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Football and Christmas Candy

Ryan and 4 other guys headed off through the snow at 7:00 am to watch the Montana Grizzly football game in Missoula. Missoula is about 3 hours away from Great Falls and with the weather that day it took a little bit longer, but they made it and had a great time. The girls and I had a quiet day at home just hanging out and watching the snow. I thought it would be fun to get started on my Christmas candy, so the girls were very excited to help. They did a great job. I spent the next three days working on a different candy each day until I finished. I love Christmas time.

Everyone heading for the stadium.



The girls helping unwrap all the hugs.
The girls did a great job laying out all the pretzels and putting on the hugs.
Me and My Girls
The finished product.
This year I made:
Mint Sandwiches
Fudge
Hug Pretzels
Caramel
and
Peanut Brittle
The girls and I wrapped them all up cute for all of our friends. And then we drove them around it was only -15 that night, so it wasn't too cold.
Yummy! Yummy!

No comments: