Cook

Cook

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Gingerbread House Family Night!

For Family night I thought it would be fun to make gingerbread houses. I found these fun kit's at Sam's club. The girls were so excited all day and couldn't wait for Ryan to get home. I didn't know what to expect, but we had a blast. The girls were so good and loved every minute. Gingerbread House will be a definite Christmas tradition for our family.
Let the candy decorating begin.
McKenzie and I made one together. It turned out so cute. McKenzie had some great ideas.
Daddy and Brooklyn made one together and it turned out awesome.
This is the House McKenzie and I decorated.
This is Brooklyn and Daddy's house
One Little Happy Family
The Finished Houses

2 comments:

Hansencrew said...

Easton made gingerbread houses at school on Thursday. He had eaten half of it before he made it home! He's a snacker! So I didn't even get a picture! That looked like fun! I need to attempt to do something fun with the kids now that they are out of school for two weeks! Talk to you Friday!

Bryan and Allie said...

So cute! The girls are at such a fun age this year to be able to do things like that, that they can really enjoy. Looks like you guys are having a blast (and trying to stay warm in the meantime.)

Love you!