Our Blog is finally back up for everyone to see. For the last week and a half I have been working very hard to get myself caught up. 17 posts and over 300 pictures downloaded and I'm finally done. I know Ryan will be glad to have his wife back and I'm hoping the aches and pains will go away. I was laughing the other day with my friend Brooke, because my right hand aches and my tailbone and hip has been bothering me because of all my blogging. I know that sounds pathetic, but I really want to print our blog off, so I had to just buckle down and do it. I'm so glad I'm caught up. For those of you who are not really familiar with blogs when you get to the end of the page click on older post to get to all the past posts. I hope you enjoy seeing what we have been up to this summer and McKenzie's first day of school.
1 comment:
WOW, you have been busy!!! All of the pictures are so cute!! It looks like you had a great summer! Did you get the pictures I emailed you last week? I did it from our gmail account, so hopefully you got them! You'll have to let me know what the best website is to print out your blog! I really want to do that too! But I have a lot of work to do to get caught up like you!!:) I hope all is going well, and Mckenzie is still loving school! Talk to you soon, Love Nat
Post a Comment