Our friends Jamie and Blair were expecting their first baby. They were so excited for their little girl to arrive. A few friends and I from the ward through her a baby shower. Janelle, Stephanie and I had a fun time planning the baby shower. We got together a few time and worked on a fun baby diaper cake,which turned out so cute. I was in charge of bringing fruit for some of the food and decided to make chocolate covered strawberries. The bouquet of strawberries turned out pretty cute. The girls loved watching me make them and were a great help when it came to putting on the sprinkles. We had a great turn out at the baby shower and Jamie got some really cute stuff.
Blair and Jamie
This is the diaper cake we made. It was a lot of work, but really fun.
This is the chocolate covered strawberry bouquet I made. It didn't last long at the shower.
Brooklyn enjoying one of the strawberries. Our girls love strawberries dipped in chocolate.
No comments:
Post a Comment